07 November 2006
Extraordinary General Meeting Resolutions
An Extraordinary General Meeting of SThree plc was held on Tuesday 7 November
2006 at Home House, 20 Portman Square, London W1H 6LW at 10.00am.
All resolutions proposed at the meeting were passed. The number of votes
polled, including those lodged by proxy, for and against each of the resolutions
put before the Meeting and the number of votes withheld were as follows:
Resolution Votes for Votes against Votes withheld
1. To approve the SThree Long Term Incentive Plan 72,985,512 6,213,858 2,046
2. To approve amendments of the Minority Interests 78,985,895 1,275 214,246
1. The 'For' vote includes those giving the Chairman discretion.
2. Votes withheld' are not counted when deciding whether or not a resolution is carried.
3. The total number of Ordinary Shares in issue, excluding any shares held in treasury as at the time of this
announcement, is 137,971,670 shares.
- Ends -
SThree plc 020 7292 3838
Russell Clements, Chief Executive Officer
Michael Nelson, Chief Financial Officer
Steve Hornbuckle, Company Secretary
Citigate Dewe Rogerson 020 7638 9571
Kevin Smith / Seb Hoyle
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange