Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

Smith & Nephew Plc (SN.)

  Print      Mail a friend       Annual reports

Friday 07 February, 2020

Smith & Nephew Plc

Director/PDMR Shareholding

RNS Number : 3885C
Smith & Nephew Plc
07 February 2020
 

SMITH & NEPHEW PLC

 

7 February 2020

 

NOTIFICATION AND PUBLIC DISCLOSURE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION OF TRANSACTIONS BY PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES ('PDMR') AND PERSONS CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.

 

Smith & Nephew plc (the "Company") announces that it has been informed of changes to the share interests of PDMRs in the Company, detailed below, following completion of the related performance periods.

 

Smith & Nephew Global Share Plan 2010 (Performance Share Awards):

 

Name of PDMR

Number of ordinary shares under award granted on 07/03/2017 (shown at maximum)

Number of ordinary shares lapsed under award (shown at maximum)

Graham Baker

79,166

40,375

Bradley Cannon

44,942

22,921

Phil Cowdy

16,022

8,172

Elga Lohler

25,612

13,063

Catheryn O'Rourke

15,138

7,721

Vasant Padmanabhan

                             32,996

16,828

Susan Swabey

11,402

5,816

 

Notes:

 

(i)     Following completion of the performance measurement period, 98% of the target awards made on 7 March 2017 vested.

 

(ii)     At maximum, 51% of awards have lapsed on 6 February 2020 and the remaining 49% of awards will vest and subject to continued employment, will be settled on 9 March 2020 being the first business date after the third anniversary of the awards.  

 

This announcement is made in accordance with the requirements of Article 19 (3) of the Market Abuse Regulation.

 

Vickie Reuben  

Deputy Company Secretary

Smith & Nephew plc

 

Tel:  01923 477216


This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.
 
END
 
 
DSHFLFIEFTIDIII

a d v e r t i s e m e n t