Notifiable Interest

Accsys Technologies PLC 23 November 2006 23rd November 2006 AIM: AXS Accsys Technologies PLC (the 'Company') Notifiable Interest London, November 23rd, 2006. The Company has received notification that Oak Foundation USA Inc. has increased its holding in the Company to a total notifiable interest of 9,509,586 shares representing 6.82 % of the issued share capital. Oak Holdings Limited, a related company, holds 2,500,000 shares, representing 1.79% of the Company. The combined ownership of 12,009,586 shares represents 8.61% of the Company's issued share capital. The Company currently has a total of 139,445,619 shares in issue. For further information, please contact: Accsys Technologies PLC William Paterson-Brown, +44 (0) 20 7598 4040 Executive Chairman www.accsysplc.com Collins Stewart Limited Tim Mickley / Michael O'Brien +44 (0) 20 7523 8000 Parkgreen Communications Justine Howarth / Ana Ribeiro +44 (0) 20 7493 3713 This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange END HOLPUGCUGUPQGQG
UK 100