Holding(s) in Company

Accsys Technologies PLC 26 July 2006 26th July 2006 AIM: AXS Accsys Technologies PLC (the 'Company') Notifiable Interest London, July 26th, 2006. The Company has received notification that Oak Foundation USA Inc. has acquired a notifiable interest of 6,198,000 shares representing 4.68 % of the issued share capital of the Company. Oak Holdings Limited, a related company, has held 2,500,000 shares, representing 1.89% of the Company since its flotation on AiM in October 2005. The combined ownership represents 6.57% of the Company's issued share capital. The Oak Foundation commits its resources to address issues of global social and environmental concern. For further information, please contact: Accsys Technologies PLC William Paterson-Brown, +44 (0) 20 7598 4040 Executive Chairman www.accsysplc.com Collins Stewart Limited Stephen Keys +44 (0) 20 7523 8000 Parkgreen Communications Justine Howarth / Ana Ribeiro +44 (0) 20 7493 3713 This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
UK 100