Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

URBAN LO (SHED)

Related News

23-Jun-2022 08:59 AM

TOP NEWS: Urban Logistics profit triples on good market conditions

Urban Logistics REIT PLC on Thursday maintained its dividend after reporting a surge in annual profit due to good market conditions. The specialist UK logistics real estate investor recorded a pretax profit £171.8 million in the year whic
25-Apr-2022 10:49 AM

IN BRIEF: Urban Logistics REIT deploys further £45 million

Urban Logistics REIT PLC - specialist UK logistics real estate investor - Says it has deployed further £45 million of capital since late March, and total deployment since December fundraise now stands at £184 million. In the period from Octob
21-May-2021 09:24 AM

Urban Logisitcs to announce end of year results in June

Specialist UK industrial and logistics REIT Urban Logistics will announce its results for the year ended 31 March 2021 on Wednesday 9 June 2021. At 9:24am: (LON:SHED) Urban Logistics Reit PLC share price was 0p at 142.5p Story provided by StockMarket
12-Nov-2020 01:17 PM

Urban Logistics boosts rental income and grows shareholder return in H1

Real estate investment trust Urban Logistics increased its rental income in the six months to the end of September despite the challenges of Covid-19. The company cited significant growth in its logistics portfolio that had helped reach a total sharehold
15-Oct-2020 09:38 AM

Urban Logistics raises £3.1m from share offering

Real estate investment trust Urban Logistics has raised £3.1 million from from retail and institutional share offerings. Institutional investors bought £2.5 million worth of shares, while retail investors bought £0.6 million. The new s
06-Jul-2020 07:56 AM

Urban Logistics REIT collects 98% of rent for September quarter

Logistics property investor Urban Logistics REIT said that 98% of rent due for the quarter to September had been collected. The remaining 2% was expected to be collected imminently,' it add. 'This follows a strong cash collection in March when
29-May-2020 09:12 AM

Urban Logistics REIT hikes dividend 8.6%

Logistics property investor Urban Logistics REIT hiked its dividend 8.6% after boosting its annual rental income. The company declared a full-year dividend for the year through March of 7.6p per share, up from 7p on-year. Pre-tax profit halved to £
06-Jan-2020 08:38 AM

Urban Logistics REIT eyes equity issuance to fund £300m of pipeline deals

Urban Logistics is considering an equity fundraising round to support approximately £300m worth of deals in its pipeline, it announced this morning. The AIM-listed real estate investment trust (REIT) said its manager, Pacific Capital Partners, was
14-Nov-2019 09:47 AM

Urban Logistics boosts interim dividend

Specialist UK logistics REIT, Urban Logistics, has reported a £195m portfolio valuation with a 3.8% like-for-like increase since 31 March 2019, in its interim results statement. The EPRA net asset value was up to 145.20p per share, while the REIT
14-Oct-2019 07:24 AM

Urban Logistics portfolio value rises 3.8% in first half

Logistics property investor Urban Logistics said the value of its portfolio had risen 3.8% in the first half of its financial year. The company's portfolio valuation had risen to £195.0m at the end of September, the company said. Its unaudite
24-May-2019 07:54 AM

Urban Logistics REIT hikes dividend by 12% after boosting rental income

Urban Logistics REIT posted an improved annual performance after it almost doubled its rental income. The company's EPRA net asset value per share for the year through March rose 12.6% to 137.96p. Rental income jumped 94% to £10.8m. The comp

a d v e r t i s e m e n t