Digital Marketing Group PLC
10 October 2007
Date: 10 October 2007
On behalf of: Digital Marketing Group plc ('the Company' or 'the Group')
Embargoed until: 0700hrs
Digital Marketing Group plc
Digital Marketing Group plc (AIM: DIGI), the digital direct marketing
specialist, is pleased to announce that the outlook for its six months results
to September 2007 is in line with expectations and that the Group remains
confident of sustaining high levels of organic growth.
The Company has been successful in bringing together the expertise and network
of the Group companies resulting in a stream of new accounts from cross
referrals and joint pitches and in the development of new business areas.
• Significant wins in the form of new business from Bank of Scotland,
Bacardi-Martini, Audi-VW, Carlsberg, Transform Medical Group, The AA,
Blackberry, and Liverpool & Victoria amongst others
• The Group was awarded 'Digital Direct Marketing Services Supplier of the
Year' award at the Connect Awards 2007 (October 2007)
• Graphico client www.slicethepie.com, was awarded 'Best Innovation' award
at the BT Digital Music Awards (October 2007)
• Hyperlaunch client www.keanemusic.com won 'Best Official Music Site',
voted by the public, at the BT Digital Music Awards (October 2007)
• Graphico was voted 6th most respected agency in the UK by its peers (New
Media Age, Top 100 Interactive Agencies 2007) and the only one among them
based outside London. (August 2007)
• The Company launched Noize, a new online PR division. Noize will focus
on the monitoring, analysis and development of online brand reputations to
enable brands to engage effectively with online audiences (July 2007)
• Inbox Digital enjoyed industry wide recognition having won the Games
Category at the New Media Age Effectiveness Awards 2007 for their online
game, 'Viva la volley' for Stan James bookmakers. (June 2007). Further
information is available at www.inbox.co.uk.
• Graphico won the Travel Category at the New Media Age Effectiveness Awards
2007 for the First Great Western consumer-facing website (June 2007).
Further information is available at www.graphico.co.uk.
The Board is pleased with the significant progress the Group has made during the
period and expects to announce its interim results on 10th December 2007.
- Ends -
Digital Marketing Group plc www.digitalmarketinggroup.co.uk
Ben Langdon, Chief Executive via Redleaf Communications
Emma Kane/Sanna Lehtinen/Tom Newman Tel: 020 7822 0200
Notes to Editors:
• Digital Marketing Group is not a 'marketing services' group and will never
seek to make investments in traditional marketing services such as
mass-market advertising agencies, packaging, design, or sales promotion.
• Digital Marketing Group plans, creates and executes communications across
digital and direct media channels. By coupling this with database marketing
skills the Group produces more effective digital direct marketing, higher
brand-consumer loyalty and improved profitability for its clients.
• Its strategy is to grow organically and by acquiring businesses with
complementary skills in digital direct marketing.
• Digital Marketing Group employs over 500 people with a market capitalisation
of £78.50m (as at close of day 9th October 2007).
• The Group currently comprises seven complementary agencies:
- Inbox Digital - plans, creates and manages end-to-end digital marketing
campaigns. Further information is available at: www.inbox.co.uk.
- Dig for Fire - the largest direct marketing agency operating exclusively
outside London. Further information is available at: www.digforfire.co.uk
- HSM - combines outbound telemarketing, with digital and data marketing.
Further information is available at: www.hsm.co.uk
- Cheeze - one of Europe's leading digital response agencies and the UK's
fifth largest search marketing specialist. Further information is
available at: www.cheeze.com
- Jaywing - a leading UK data services specialist providing both online and
offline data and information services. Further information is available
- Graphico - a successful full service creative digital agency with skills
in mobile marketing. Graphico has a team of 70 people and is a member of
the Direct Marketing Association and Mobile Data Association. Further
information is available at: www.graphico.co.uk.
- Hyperlaunch - an award winning digital creative marketing agency,
specialising in the media and entertainment sector. Further information is
available at: www.hyperlaunch.com
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange