Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

ITE Group PLC (ITE)

  Print      Mail a friend       Annual reports

Thursday 05 June, 2008

ITE Group PLC

Acquisition

RNS Number : 0172W
ITE Group PLC
05 June 2008
 



5 June 2008



ITE Group plc


Acquisition of Interstroyexpo exhibition



ITE Group plc, the emerging and developing markets exhibitions specialist, today announces the acquisition of 75% of the issued share capital of Primexpo NW LLC from Mr Trofimov and the Restec Group, where Mr Trofimov is the majority shareholderITE has rights to acquire the remaining 25% on agreed terms in the future. Primexpo NW LLC was acquired with nil gross assets on completion.


Primexpo NW LLC is the organiser of the Interstroyexpo construction exhibition in St Petersburgwhich takes place in April each year and is the leading construction event in the St Petersburg calendar. The acquisition of the Interstroyexpo exhibition will further strengthen ITE's core activities in the growing markets of Russia and the CIS and is highly complementary to the current sector profile of the Group's exhibition portfolio.


Commenting, ITE's Chief Executive, Russell Taylor said:


'Interstroyexpo is a high quality construction exhibition and conference which runin the spring, the preferred season for construction events. ITE's autumn construction event, Balticbuild, has been competing with this event in St Petersburg for over ten years. Holding both events in the same portfolio will enable the Group to facilitate the reorganisation and growth of both events alongside each other, significantly strengthening ITE's position in the construction sector in St Petersburg.'



-ends-




Enquiries:


Russell Taylor, CEO

ITE Group plc

020 7596 5000

Charlie Palmer/Helen Thomas

Financial Dynamics

0207 831 3113




This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
 
END
 
 
ACQILFERRAISIIT