Zurich Financial Services
04 January 2008
Disclosure of shareholdings by JPMorgan Chase in accordance with Swiss Stock
Zurich, January 4, 2008 - Zurich Financial Services, Mythenquai 2, 8002 Zurich,
(Zurich) announces that it received a notification of shareholding as per
December 21, 2007 in accordance with articles 9 and 17 of the SESTO-SFBC and in
connection with article 20 of the Swiss Stock Exchange Law by JPMorgan Chase &
Co, 270 Park Avenue, New York, NY 100017, USA, (JPM) on December 28, 2007.
According to this notification, JPM along with its subsidiaries has fallen below
the threshold of 3 percent of voting rights on Zurich with purchase and sale
Detailed option conditions can be requested at Zurich Financial Services,
Investor Relations, email@example.com, phone: +41 (0)44 625 22 99,
free of charge.
1. Identity of the individual Group members:
• J.P. Morgan Securities Ltd., 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ, UK
• J.P. Morgan GT Corporation, 270 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10017
• J.P. Morgan Whitefriars Inc., 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ, UK
• J.P. Morgan International Bank Limited, 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ, UK
• J.P. Morgan Investment Management Inc., 245 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10167,
• JF Asset Management (Taiwan) Limited, 3/F. No. 65 and 17/F. No. 65, 67, 69
and 71, Tun Hwa S. Road, Sec. 2, Taipei, Taiwan
• JF Asset Management Limited, 21st Floor Chater House, 8 Connaught Road,
Central, Hong Kong
• JPMorgan Asset Management (Japan) Limited, Tokyo Building, 7-3 Marunouchi, 2
Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6432, Japan
• JPMorgan Asset Management (Canada) Inc., #2310 - 650 West Georgia Street,
Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 4N7, Canada
• JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, 125 London Wall London EC2Y 5AJ, UK
• JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., 1111 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, Ohio 43240, USA
2. Nature of agreement: Group of companies
3. Proxy for Group members: Michael Kirwan, 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ,
UK, phone: + 44 (0) 207 325 14 13.
THIS RELEASE DOES NOT CONTAIN AN OFFER OF SECURITIES FOR SALE IN THE UNITED
STATES; SECURITIES MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD IN THE UNITED STATES ABSENT
REGISTRATION OR EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION; AND ANY PUBLIC OFFERING OF
SECURITIES TO BE MADE IN THE UNITED STATES WILL BE MADE BY MEANS OF A PROSPECTUS
THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ISSUER AND THAT WILL CONTAIN DETAILED INFORMATION
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND MANAGEMENT, AS WELL AS FINANCIAL STATEMENTS.
Zurich Financial Services Group (Zurich) is an insurance-based financial
services provider with a global network of subsidiaries and offices in North
America and Europe as well as in Asia Pacific, Latin America and other markets.
Founded in 1872, the Group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. It employs
approximately 58,000 people serving customers in more than 170 countries.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange