Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

PureTech Health PLC (PRTC)

  Print      Mail a friend

Friday 25 May, 2018

PureTech Health PLC

Director/PDMR Shareholding

RNS Number : 2658P
PureTech Health PLC
25 May 2018
 

PDMR DEALING NOTIFICATION

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities/person closely associated

a)

Name

Joep Muijrers

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

Chief Financial Officer

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

Initial notification

a)

Name

PureTech Health plc

b)

LEI

213800LVPDNO2Z9T9I39

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument; (ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

An option over ordinary shares of one pence each in the capital of PureTech Health plc ("Ordinary Shares")



Option over Ordinary Shares with ISIN GB00BY2Z0H74

b)

Nature of the transaction

Pursuant to the terms of his Employment Agreement dated 6 April 2018,  PureTech Health plc granted a share option to Joep Muijrers.

The option is in respect of 1,400,000 Ordinary Shares and will vest in the following manner: 25% to vest on 7 May 2019, and remaining 75% shall vest in equal monthly instalments over the three years following 7 May 2019; provided that the option holder continues to be employed by PureTech Health plc on each such vesting date.

The option has an exercise price of 157.50 pence per share.

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

Nil

1,400,000

d)

Aggregated information

-

Aggregated volume

-

Price

 

N/A

e)

Date of the transaction

23 May 2018

f)

Place of the transaction

Outside a trading venue

 


This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.
 
END
 
 
DSHKZLFLVEFEBBF

a d v e r t i s e m e n t