Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

PureTech Health PLC (PRTC)

  Print      Mail a friend

Thursday 22 December, 2016

PureTech Health PLC

Director/PDMR Shareholding

RNS Number : 5516S
PureTech Health PLC
22 December 2016
 

PDMR DEALING NOTIFICATION

1

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities/person closely associated

a)

Name

Joseph Bolen

2

Reason for the notification

a)

Position/status

Chief Scientific Officer

b)

Initial notification/Amendment

Initial notification

a)

Name

PureTech Health plc

b)

LEI

N/A

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument; (ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

a)

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

Identification code

An option over ordinary shares of one pence each in the capital of PureTech Health plc ("Ordinary Shares")



Option over Ordinary Shares with ISIN GB00BY2Z0H74

b)

Nature of the transaction

Pursuant to the terms of his Employment Agreement dated October 19, 2016, on December 21, 2016 PureTech Health plc granted a share option to Joseph Bolen in respect of 309,344 Ordinary Shares.

The option will vest in the following manner: 25% to vest on October 19, 2017, and remaining 75% shall vest in equal semi-annual instalments over the three years following October 19, 2017; provided that the option holder continues to be employed by PureTech Health plc on each such vesting date.

The option has an exercise price of 117 pence per share.

c)

Price(s) and volume(s)

Price(s)

Volume(s)

Nil

309,344

d)

Aggregated information

-

Aggregated volume

-

Price

 

N/A

e)

Date of the transaction

2016 December 21

f)

Place of the transaction

Outside a trading venue

 


This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
 
END
 
 
DSHLFLLLQLFXFBX

a d v e r t i s e m e n t