Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

Recent News

Friday 29 January, 2016

29-Jan-2016 07:31 AM

Sky's H1 pretax profit much lower

Sky has booked an H1 prtax profit of GBP414m, from a year surplus of GBP1.2bn. Revenue was GBP5.7bn, from GBP4.3bn. Dividend per share was 12.6p, up from 12.3p. It said Chairman Nicholas Ferguson has decided to step down at the end of April after 12 year
29-Jan-2016 07:29 AM

Challenger increases stake in New York Wheel

Challenger Acquisitions Limited has raised GBP1.0 million through the issue of secured convertible notes. And the company has signed an agreement to invest a further USD1.0 million for one additional common unit in New York Wheel Investor LLC, the compan
29-Jan-2016 07:27 AM

COLG warns of hit to value of TFPL stake

City Of London Group has warned there is likely to be a significant impairment to the value of its investment in Trade Finance Partners Limited. COLG said at its interim results that TFPL was seeking to replace its borrowing facility with Macquarie. COLG
29-Jan-2016 07:26 AM

Leadenhall Bdg 94% let or under offer, says British Land

British Land and Oxford Properties have confirmed that investment management firm Quadrature Capital has agreed terms for Level 33 at The Leadenhall Building in the City. Quadrature Capital has signed a ten year lease for the 11,000 sq ft floor, and will
29-Jan-2016 07:25 AM

St. Ives to acquire The App Business Ltd

St Ives has agreed to acquire 82.16% of The App Business Limited (TAB), a mobile-led consultancy specialising in strategy, product development and business transformation. It intended to acquire the remaining 17.84% pursuant to an option arrangement. St
29-Jan-2016 07:23 AM

Good Energy commissions new solar site

Good Energy has commissioned a new 5MW solar site near Wareham, Dorset. Oaklands Plantation will generate enough renewable electricity to supply around 1,300 homes and brings the number of solar farms the Company has built and operates to seven. Combine
29-Jan-2016 07:21 AM

AG Barr on course

Soft drinks group AG Barr expects to deliver revenue growth in excess of 2.5% in the year to 30 January. The group says the soft drinks market in the UK has continued to be challenging and highly competitive but its trading strategy, brand activities and
29-Jan-2016 07:00 AM

Economic Events - Today's Events

UK29/01/2016 00:05 GfK Consumer Confidence | Forecast: 1 | Previous: 2US29/01/2016 13:30 Goods Trade Balance | Forecast: -60.0B | Previous: -60.5B29/01/2016 13:30 Advance GDP Price Index q/q | Forecast:
29-Jan-2016 07:00 AM

Economic Events - 7 Days Ahead Events

UK01/02/2016 09:30 Manufacturing PMI01/02/2016 09:30 Mortgage Approvals01/02/2016 09:30 Net Lending to Individuals m/m01/02/2016 09:30 M4 Money Supply m/m02/02/2016 09:30 Construction PMI03/02/2016 00:01 BRC
29-Jan-2016 07:00 AM

Economic Events - Month Ahead Events

UK01/02/2016 09:30 Mortgage Approvals01/02/2016 09:30 M4 Money Supply m/m01/02/2016 09:30 Net Lending to Individuals m/m01/02/2016 09:30 Manufacturing PMI02/02/2016 09:30 Construction PMI03/02/2016 00:01 BRC

a d v e r t i s e m e n t