Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

KEFI and Ethiopia government ink Tulu Kapi deal

By BFN News | 09:12 AM | Friday 05 May, 2017


KEFI Minerals has signed a shareholder agreement with the government of Ethiopia for the Tulu Kapi gold mine project. KEFI said its wholly-owned subsidiary, KEFI Minerals (Ethiopia), and the government had signed a shareholders' agreement and other foundation documentation for the incorporation, ownership and operation of Tulu Kapi Gold Mines Share Company Limited, which would 100% of the Tulu Kapi gold project. KEFI said it would own 75% of TKM and the remaining 25% would be owned by the government of Ethiopia. The government's shareholding is based on receiving 20% of the equity in return for its US$20m investment in the project with the additional 5% being free carry. KEFI said exploration projects outside the Tulu Kapi mining Lease area were not part of TKM and remained 100% owned by KEFI. At 9:12am: (LON:KEFI) KEFI Minerals PLC share price was +0.15p at 5.85p Story provided by StockMarketWire.com

a d v e r t i s e m e n t