Information  X 
Enter a valid email address


Related News

29-May-2020 07:47 AM

TR Property Investment Trust ups dividend even as performance wilts

Real estate investor TR Property Investment Trust lifted its divided after it posted a negative annual performance that nevertheless beat its benchmark. The company declared a final dividend of 8.8p per share, up 2.3% on-year, bringing total dividends fo
30-May-2019 08:37 AM

TR Property Investment Trust sees "modest growth" for year ahead

TR Property Investment Trust said it sees "modest growth" for the year ahead as it reported that its net asset value per share climbed 5.8% to 418.54p for the year ending 31 March 2019 amid steady growth in underlying earnings. "The early
31-May-2018 08:26 AM

TR Property makes 15.5% NAV return

TR Property Investment Trust produced a net asset value (NAV) total return of 15.5% in the year ending 31 March, was well ahead of the benchmark at 10.2%. Earnings per share increased by 16.2% to 13.22p per share, with most of the increase occurring in t
23-Nov-2017 09:07 AM

TR Property NAV total return at 10.4%

TR Property Investment Trust achieved a net asset value (NAV) total return of 10.4% in the six months to 30 September, ahead of the benchmark return of 8.1%. Over the same period the share price total return was 17.6%, boosted by a substantial reduction
05-Feb-2014 10:05 AM

TR Property Investment Trust appoints new director

TR Property Investment Trust has announced the appointment of John Glenn as a non-executive director. Mr Glenn is currently chief executive of Buccleuch and a member of the Board of Project Scotland. He was formerly chief financial officer of Air Liquide
23-Jul-2013 03:08 PM

TR Property resolutions passed at AGM

TR Property Investment Trust has confirmed that all resolutions proposed at the annual general meeting earlier today (23 July) were approved on a show of hands. At 3:08pm: (LON:TRY) TR Property Investment Trust share price was -1.95p at 212.05p Story
29-May-2013 03:14 PM

TR Property Investment appoints SID

TR Property Investment Trust has announced that Hugh Seaborn will become senior independent director with effect from tha annual general meeting on 23 July. He takes over the role from Caroline Burton who will become chairman when Peter Salsbury retires.
23-Oct-2012 01:37 PM

TR Property Investment Trust director stepping down

TR Property Investment Trust director Paul Spencer will retire from the board on 31 December. TR Property said Spencer had made a substantial contribution to the evolution of the company in the past five years including his expert chairmanship of the a
28-Sep-2011 11:07 AM

Simon Marrison joins TR Property Investment Trust

TR Property Investment Trust has appointed Simon Marrison as a non-executive director. Mr Marrison has considerable experience in the European property arena and is the Head of Europe and Chief Investment Officer for LaSalle Investment Management. A
15-Jun-2010 11:51 AM

TR Property sells Cambridge leasehold for £6.7m

TR Property Investment Trust has completed the sale of a leasehold in Cambridge Science Park for £6.7m. Direct property holdings now total 9% of the portfolio. The trust, managed by Thames River Capital, plans to reinvest the proceeds into physical
02-Jun-2010 05:16 PM

Director Deals - Tr Property Investment Trust Plc (TRY)

Peter Wolton, Non Executive Director, bought 9,896 shares in the company on the 2nd June 2010 at a price of 146.60p. The Director now holds 20,000 shares. NOTE: Story provided by
02-Jun-2010 08:25 AM

TR Property lags benchmark but narrows discount to NAV

TR Property Investment Trust underperformed its benchmark total return in the year to March 31 but saw a narrowing in its discount to NAV. The Ordinary shares delivered an NAV total return of 52.6% against the benchmark return of 60.6%. Share price total
03-Mar-2010 09:37 AM

TR Property IT declares second interim dividend

TR Property Investment Trust will pay a second interim dividend for the year ending March 31, replacing the final dividend that would normally have been paid in August. A second interim dividend of 3.45p per ordinary share and 1.10p per Sigma share wil
17-Feb-2010 02:13 PM

TR Property Investment lags benchmark

The capital net asset value of TR Property Investment Trust's ordinary share class rose by 0.3% in the three months to the end of December. This compares with a 0.5% rise in its benchmark, the FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Europe Index in sterling. The firm&apo
25-Nov-2009 08:26 AM

TR Property IT lags benchmarks in first half

TR Property Investment Trust underperformed its benchmarks for the six months to September. Ordinary share class NAV total return of 45.3% was 7.7% behind the benchmark total return of 53.0%. The Sigma share class NAV total return of 55.3% was 2.2% behi...
Top categories
Company finder
Forthcoming announcements

a d v e r t i s e m e n t