Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

National Grid PLC (NG.)

  Print      Mail a friend       Annual reports

Friday 29 June, 2012

National Grid PLC

Director/PDMR Shareholding

RNS Number : 4303G
National Grid PLC
29 June 2012
 



29th June 2012

National Grid plc ('National Grid or the Company' )

_____________________________________________________________

Notification of Directors' Interests

____________________________________________________________

            Long Term Performance Plan

____________________________________________________________

Today, National Grid received a notification from ACS HR Solutions UK Limited, as Administrator of the National Grid Long Term Performance Plan. The following Executive Directors were granted an award of shares on 28 June 2012 in National Grid plc (the 'Shares') under the National Grid Long Term Performance Plan, calculated by reference to a share price of 668.2456p and an ADS price of $51.9094. The extent to which awards will vest will depend upon the Company's performance against the relevant conditions. Subject to performance, 75% of the shares will vest in June 2015 and the remaining 25% will vest in July 2016 and shares will be transferred to participants net of deductions.

            Director                      Number of Shares/ADSs*




1.  

Steve Holliday

336,702

2.  

Andrew Bonfield

213,095

3.  

Nick Winser

163,412

4.  

Tom King

44,616*

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------     

 

The total share interests of the above Directors, following these changes, are:

            Director                      Number of Shares/ADSs*

1.

Steve Holliday

2,448,214

2.

Andrew Bonfield

757,121

3.

Nick Winser

1,178,456

4.

Tom King

306,165*

 

Contact: Robin Kerner, Assistant Secretary (020 7004 3223)

 


This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
 
END
 
 
RDSSEIFMAFESEDM