KINGS ARMS YARD VCT PLC
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS, PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY OR CONNECTED PERSONS
This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DR 3.1.4R(1).
(1) An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24 - see below.
(2) An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating to the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24 - N/A.
(3) An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24 - N/A.
(4) An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24 - N/A.
1. Name of the issuer
Kings Arms Yard VCT PLC
2. State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DR 3.1.4R(1)(a); or
(ii) DR 3.1.4(R)(1)(c) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act 2006; or
(iii) both (i) and (ii)
Notification in accordance with (ii)
3. Name of person discharging managerial responsibilities
Thomas Chambers (Director)
Martin Fiennes (Director)
4. State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities and identify the connected person
Thomas Chambers and Martin Fiennes are Directors of Kings Arms Yard VCT PLC
5. Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non-beneficial interest
The notification is in respect of direct and nominee holdings of the individuals referred to in 3 above.
6. Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares
Ordinary shares of 1p each
7. Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them
Thomas Chambers 333,781 Ordinary shares (direct holding)
Martin Fiennes 83,300 Ordinary shares (Roy Nominees Limited)
8. State the nature of the transaction
Purchase of shares
9. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired
Thomas Chambers 50,000 Ordinary shares
Martin Fiennes 49,200 Ordinary shares
10. Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
11. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed
12. Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
13. Price per share or value of transaction
10p per Ordinary share
14. Date and place of transaction
Thomas Chambers Original purchase 18 April 2012: London
Martin Fiennes Original purchase 19 April 2012: London
15. Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
Thomas Chambers 383,781 Ordinary shares (Direct holding) (0.183%)
Martin Fiennes 132,500 Ordinary share(Nominee holding) (0.063%)
16. Date issuer informed of transaction
Thomas Chambers 18 April 2012
Martin Fiennes 19 April 2012
Name of contact and telephone number for queries
Isabel Dolan - Tel: 020 7601 1882
19 April 2012
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Kings Arms Yard VCT PLC via Thomson Reuters ONE