CROWN PLACE VCT PLC
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS, PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY OR CONNECTED PERSONS
This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DTR 3.1.4R(1).
(1) An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24 - see below.
(2) An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating to the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24 - N/A.
(3) An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24 - N/A.
(4) An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24 - N/A.
1. Name of the issuer
Crown Place VCT PLC
2. State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DR 3.1.4R(1)(a); or
(ii) DR 3.1.4(R)(1)(c) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act 2006; or
(iii) both (i) and (ii)
Notification in accordance with (iii)
3. Names of persons discharging managerial responsibilities/director
Karen Brade: Director
Patrick Reeve: (Managing Partner - Albion Venture LLP, the investment manager)
Andrew Elder: (Partner - Albion Ventures LLP)
Christoph Ruedig: (Investment Manager - Albion Ventures LLP)
4. State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/director named in 3 and identify the connected person
The individuals referred to in 3 above are members of staff for Albion Ventures LLP, the Investment Manager and a director of Crown Place VCT PLC)
5. Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non-beneficial interest
The notification is in respect of direct holdings for the individuals referred to in 3 above.
6. Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares
New Ordinary shares of 10p each
7. Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them
Karen Brade: 4,703 Ordinary shares (direct holding)
Patrick Reeve: 82,086 Ordinary shares (direct holding)
Andrew Elder: 4,703 Ordinary shares (direct holding)
Christoph Ruedig: 9,313 Ordinary shares (direct holding)
8. State the nature of the transaction
Issue of New Ordinary shares allotted under the Crown Place VCT PLC Dividend Reinvestment Scheme
9. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired
Karen Brade: 186 Ordinary shares
Patrick Reeve: 3,246 Ordinary shares
Andrew Elder: 186 Ordinary shares
Christoph Ruedig: 368 Ordinary shares
10. Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
0.005% (Ordinary shares)
11. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed
12. Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
13. Price per share or value of transaction
£0.3161 per New Ordinary share
14. Date and place of transaction
30 March 2012
15. Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
Karen Brade: 4,889 Ordinary shares (0.006%)
Patrick Reeve: 85,332 Ordinary shares (0.110%)
Andrew Elder: 4,889 Ordinary shares (0.006%)
Christoph Ruedig: 9,681 Ordinary shares (0.012%)
16. Date issuer informed of transaction
30 March 2012
Name of contact and telephone number for queries
Isabel Dolan - tel: 020 7601 1850
Partner of Albion Ventures LLP as Company Secretary to Crown Place VCT PLC
30 March 2012
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Crown Place VCT PLC via Thomson Reuters ONE