RNS Number : 1996A
OJSC Nomos Bank
27 March 2012
For immediate release
27 March 2012
OJSC NOMOS Bank
Announcement of AGM
The Annual General Meeting of shareholders of NOMOS-BANK is to be held on May 24, 2012
NOMOS Bank ("NOMOS" or "the Bank"), a leading privately-owned Russian banking group and the country's eighth largest banking group by total assets, (LSE ticker: NMOS) today announces that at a meeting on March 23rd, 2012, the Board of Directors called an Annual General Meeting of shareholders to be held at 3/1, Verkhnyaya Radishchevskaya St., Moscow, Russia on May 24, 2012 at 15:00 Moscow Time. The decision on this was agreed at a meeting of the Supervisory Board of NOMOS Bank on March 27, 2012.
The Supervisory Board recommends to shareholders to vote not to pay dividends on common and preferred shares on the basis of 2011 results but to leave the RUB 4.48 billion in the possession of the Bank.
The Supervisory Board has today nominated the following for re-election: Herbert Walter, Alexander Zakharov, Alexander Zelenov, Dmitri Mizgulin, Rupert Robson, Dmitri Sokolov, and Iliya Yuzhanov. Four other persons - Nikolai Dobrinov, Jean-Pascal Duviesart, Mel Carvill and Konstantin Yanakov - have been nominated previously by shareholders of the Bank. All 11 nominees are currently members of the Supervisory Board of NOMOS Bank.
The AGM agenda comprises:
1. Approval of the Bank's annual report for the 2011 fiscal year.
2. Approval of the annual financial statements, including the Bank's 2011 profit and loss account.
3. The distribution of the Bank profits for 2011.
4. Approval of the Bank Auditor.
5. Election of the Supervisory Board.
6. Election of the Bank Audit Committee.
7. Setting of remuneration and expenses levels for members of the Supervisory Board and the Audit Commission.
8. Approval of transactions in which there is a potential existing interest.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange