Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

Xaar PLC (XAR)

  Print      Mail a friend       Annual reports

Tuesday 23 August, 2011

Xaar PLC

Director/PDMR Shareholding

RNS Number : 8996M
Xaar PLC
23 August 2011
 



Xaar plc (the "Company")

 

Directors' Dealings

 

On 21 August 2011 a number of LTIP shares granted to directors on 21 August 2008 under the Xaar plc 2007 Long Term Incentive Plan matured.  Of the total, 32.4% vested, with the remainder of 67.6% lapsing due to failure to meet the full performance criteria. The table below provides a summary of movements in option holdings:

 



Number of LTIP shares vested August 2011 (exercise price £nil)

Number of LTIP shares lapsed August 2011 (exercise price £nil)

Total number of options held post transaction (various exercise prices)

As % of the current issued share capital of the Company

Ian Dinwoodie


55,372

115,528

868,941

1.19%

Phil Eaves


34,720

72,439

652,693

0.90%

Ramon Borrell


27,535

57,453

375,719

0.52%

 

 

The Company was notified that on 22 August 2011 the above directors sold a number of ordinary shares of 10 pence each ("Ordinary Shares") related to the vested LTIPs as summarised in the table below:

 



Number of Ordinary Shares sold

Price

Beneficial interest in the Company

As % of the current issued share capital of the Company

Ian Dinwoodie


55,372

265.5

197,327

0.27%

Phil Eaves


34,720

265.5

22,249

0.03%

Ramon Borrell


12,666

265.5

129,799

0.18%

 

 

 

Enquiries:

 

Xaar plc


Alex Bevis - Finance Director

+44 (0) 1223 423 663



 


This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
 
END
 
 
RDSLLFLETVIVFIL