Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

TV Commerce Hldgs (EDL)

  Print      Mail a friend       Annual reports

Tuesday 16 December, 2008

TV Commerce Hldgs

Holding(s) in Company

RNS Number : 2049K
TV Commerce Holdings PLC
16 December 2008
 

TV COMMERCE HOLDINGS PLC

HOLDING(S) IN COMPANY

 

TR-1: Notifications of Major Interests in Shares



1. Identity of the issuer or the underlying issuer of existing shares to which voting rights are attached:


TV Commerce Holdings Plc


2. Reason for notification (yes/no)


An acquisition or disposal of voting rights

Yes


An acquisition or disposal of financial instruments which may result in the acquisition of shares already issued to which voting rights are attached 



An event changing the breakdown of voting rights



Other (please specify):______________



3. Full name of person(s) subject to notification obligation:


Allianz SE


4. Full name of shareholder(s) (if different from 3):


Allianz Global Investors AG

Allianz Insurance plc



5. Date of transaction (and date on which the threshold is crossed or reached if different):


15 December 2008


6. Date on which issuer notified:


16 December 2008


7. Threshold(s) that is/are crossed or reached:


4%



 


8: Notified Details

A: Voting rights attached to shares


Class/type of shares

If possible use ISIN code

Situation previous to the triggering transaction

Resulting situation after the triggering transaction

Number of shares

Number of voting rights

Number of shares

Number of voting rights

Percentage of voting rights


Direct


Indirect


Direct


Indirect

Ordinary Shares

GB00B05MCJ34



58,333,333

58,333,333


4.41%



B: Financial Instruments


Resulting situation after the triggering transaction


Type of financial instrument

Expiration date

Exercise/ conversion period/date 

No. of voting rights that may be acquired (if the instrument exercised/converted)

Percentage of voting rights

N/A






Total (A+B)


Number of voting rights

Percentage of voting rights

58,333,333

4.41%


9. Chain of controlled undertakings through which the voting rights and /or the financial instruments are effectively held, if applicable:

Allianz Global Investors AG is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Allianz SE.  


Allianz Insurance plc is a subsidiary of Allianz SE. Allianz SE is the ultimate holding company of Allianz Holdings plc which is a holding company of Allianz Insurance Plc. The shares in Allianz Holdings Plc are held by Allianz UK Limited, which is a 66.7% owned subsidiary of Allianz Europe Limited ('Allianz Europe'). The other 33.3% of shares in Allianz UK Limited are owned by Allianz Liebensversicherungs GmbH, which is itself an indirect subsidiary of Allianz SE. Allianz Europe is an 85% owned subsidiary of AZ-Argos 10 Vermogensverwaltungsgesellschaft GmbH which in its turn is a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz SE. Allianz SE is also the owner of the other 15% of Allianz Europe.


Proxy Voting:


10. Name of proxy holder:


N/A

11. Number of voting rights proxy holder will cease to hold:


N/A

12. Date on which proxy holder will cease to hold voting rights:


N/A


13. Additional information:


This disclosure is based upon Allianz UK participation in the recent placing of 58,333,333 shares admitted to trading on 15 December 2008.

14 Contact name:


Dresdner Kleinwort Media Relations Team

15. Contact telephone number:


020 7623 8000

 


This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
 
END
 
 
HOLGUGAUPUPRGUQ