Information  X 
Enter a valid email address

Pennon Group PLC (PNN)

  Print      Mail a friend       Annual reports

Tuesday 30 September, 2008

Pennon Group PLC

Director/PDMR Shareholding

RNS Number : 7309E
Pennon Group PLC
30 September 2008
 



Annex DTR3


Notification of Transactions of Directors/Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility and Connected Persons



All relevant boxes should be completed in block capital letters.


1.

Name of the issuer


PENNON GROUP PLC

2.

State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R, 

(ii) a disclosure made in accordance 

LR 9.8.6R(1) or

(iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act (2006).


(i)






3.

Name of person discharging managerial

responsibilities/director


DR S C BIRD

4.

State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/ director named in 3 and identify the connected person


N/A






5.

Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non beneficial interest 1


HOLDING IN RESPECT OF 3. ABOVE

6.

Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares


ORDINARY SHARES @ 40.7p







7.

Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them


STEPHEN CHARLES BIRD


8.

State the nature of the transaction


VESTING BY PENNON SHARE PLANS (GUERNSEY) LIMITED ('PLAN TRUSTEE') OF 70% (THE REMAINING 30% HAS LAPSED) OF THE AWARD MADE BY THE ISSUER IN SEPTEMBER 2005 PURSUANT TO THE ISSUER'S RESTRICTED SHARE PLAN AT THE END OF THE 3 YEAR RESTRICTED PERIOD AND UPON SATISFACTION OF A TOTAL SHAREHOLDER RETURN PERFORMANCE CONDITION. ALSO, THE SALE BY THE PLAN TRUSTEE OF SUFFICIENT OF THE SHARES RELEASED TO MEET THE INCOME TAX AND NATIONAL INSURANCE LIABILITIES OF THE PDMR/DIRECTOR ARISING FROM THE VESTING





9.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired


16,860

10.

Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.01%






11.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed


4,839

12.

Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


Less than 0.01%


13.

Price per share or value of transaction


5.921346p PER SHARE (VESTING AND SALE PRICE)


14.

Date and place of transaction


26 SEPTEMBER 2008LONDONUK





15.

Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.05%


16.

Date issuer informed of transaction


29 SEPTEMBER 2008




If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes


17.

Date of grant


-

18.

Period during which or date on which exercisable


-






19.

Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option


-


20.

Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number)


-





21.

Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of exercise


-


22.

Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following notification


-





23.

Any additional information


-

24.

Name of contact and telephone number for queries


K D WOODIER TEL: 01392 443150




Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification


K D WOODIER


Date of notification      30 SEPTEMBER 2008



Notes:    This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DR 3.3.


(1)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.

(2)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.

(3)

An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.

(4)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.


  Annex DTR3


Notification of Transactions of Directors/Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility and Connected Persons



All relevant boxes should be completed in block capital letters.


1.

Name of the issuer


PENNON GROUP PLC

2.

State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R, 

(ii) a disclosure made in accordance 

LR 9.8.6R(1) or

(iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act (2006).


(i)






3.

Name of person discharging managerial

responsibilities/director


MR C I J H DRUMMOND

4.

State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/ director named in 3 and identify the connected person


N/A






5.

Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non beneficial interest 1


HOLDING IN RESPECT OF 3. ABOVE

6.

Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares


ORDINARY SHARES @ 40.7p







7.

Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them


COLIN IRWIN JOHN DRUMMOND


8.

State the nature of the transaction


VESTING BY PENNON SHARE PLANS (GUERNSEY) LIMITED ('PLAN TRUSTEE') OF 70% (THE REMAINING 30% HAS LAPSED) OF THE AWARD MADE BY THE ISSUER IN SEPTEMBER 2005 PURSUANT TO THE ISSUER'S RESTRICTED SHARE PLAN AT THE END OF THE 3 YEAR RESTRICTED PERIOD AND UPON SATISFACTION OF A TOTAL SHAREHOLDER RETURN PERFORMANCE CONDITION. ALSO, THE SALE BY THE PLAN TRUSTEE OF SUFFICIENT OF THE SHARES RELEASED TO MEET THE INCOME TAX AND NATIONAL INSURANCE LIABILITIES OF THE PDMR/DIRECTOR ARISING FROM THE VESTING





9.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired


40,140

10.

Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.01%






11.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed


11,521

12.

Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


Less than 0.01%


13.

Price per share or value of transaction


5.921346p PER SHARE (VESTING AND SALE PRICE)


14.

Date and place of transaction


26 SEPTEMBER 2008LONDONUK





15.

Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.05%


16.

Date issuer informed of transaction


2SEPTEMBER 2008




If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes


17.

Date of grant


-

18.

Period during which or date on which exercisable


-






19.

Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option


-


20.

Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number)


-





21.

Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of exercise


-


22.

Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following notification


-





23.

Any additional information


-

24.

Name of contact and telephone number for queries


K D WOODIER TEL: 01392 443150




Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification


K D WOODIER


Date of notification     30 SEPTEMBER 2008



Notes:    This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DR 3.3.


(1)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.

(2)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.

(3)

An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.

(4)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.


  Annex DTR3


Notification of Transactions of Directors/Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility and Connected Persons



All relevant boxes should be completed in block capital letters.


1.

Name of the issuer


PENNON GROUP PLC

2.

State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R, 

(ii) a disclosure made in accordance 

LR 9.8.6R(1) or

(iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act (2006).


(i)






3.

Name of person discharging managerial

responsibilities/director


MR D J DUPONT

4.

State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/ director named in 3 and identify the connected person


N/A






5.

Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non beneficial interest 1


HOLDING IN RESPECT OF 3. ABOVE

6.

Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares


ORDINARY SHARES @ 40.7p







7.

Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them


DAVID JEREMY DUPONT


8.

State the nature of the transaction


VESTING BY PENNON SHARE PLANS (GUERNSEY) LIMITED ('PLAN TRUSTEE') OF 70% (THE REMAINING 30% HAS LAPSED) OF THE AWARD MADE BY THE ISSUER IN SEPTEMBER 2005 PURSUANT TO THE ISSUER'S RESTRICTED SHARE PLAN AT THE END OF THE 3 YEAR RESTRICTED PERIOD AND UPON SATISFACTION OF A TOTAL SHAREHOLDER RETURN PERFORMANCE CONDITION. ALSO, THE SALE BY THE PLAN TRUSTEE OF SUFFICIENT OF THE SHARES RELEASED TO MEET THE INCOME TAX AND NATIONAL INSURANCE LIABILITIES OF THE PDMR/DIRECTOR ARISING FROM THE VESTING





9.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired


40,140

10.

Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.01%






11.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed


11,521

12.

Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


Less than 0.01%


13.

Price per share or value of transaction


5.921346p PER SHARE (VESTING AND SALE PRICE)


14.

Date and place of transaction


26 SEPTEMBER 2008LONDONUK





15.

Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.05%


16.

Date issuer informed of transaction


29 SEPTEMBER 2008




If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes


17.

Date of grant


-

18.

Period during which or date on which exercisable


-






19.

Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option


-


20.

Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number)


-





21.

Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of exercise


-


22.

Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following notification


-





23.

Any additional information


-

24.

Name of contact and telephone number for queries


K D WOODIER TEL: 01392 443150




Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification


K D WOODIER


Date of notification     30 SEPTEMBER 2008



Notes:    This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DR 3.3.


(1)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.

(2)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.

(3)

An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.

(4)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.


  Annex DTR3


Notification of Transactions of Directors/Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility and Connected Persons



All relevant boxes should be completed in block capital letters.


1.

Name of the issuer


PENNON GROUP PLC

2.

State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R, 

(ii) a disclosure made in accordance 

LR 9.8.6R(1) or

(iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act (2006).


(i)






3.

Name of person discharging managerial

responsibilities/director


MR B S HURLEY

4.

State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/ director named in 3 and identify the connected person


N/A






5.

Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non beneficial interest 1


HOLDING IN RESPECT OF 3. ABOVE

6.

Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares


ORDINARY SHARES @ 40.7p







7.

Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them


BARRIE SIDNEY HURLEY


8.

State the nature of the transaction


VESTING BY PENNON SHARE PLANS (GUERNSEY) LIMITED ('PLAN TRUSTEE') OF 70% (THE REMAINING 30% HAS LAPSED) OF THE AWARD MADE BY THE ISSUER IN SEPTEMBER 2005 PURSUANT TO THE ISSUER'S RESTRICTED SHARE PLAN AT THE END OF THE 3 YEAR RESTRICTED PERIOD AND UPON SATISFACTION OF A TOTAL SHAREHOLDER RETURN PERFORMANCE CONDITION. ALSO, THE SALE BY THE PLAN TRUSTEE OF SUFFICIENT OF THE SHARES RELEASED TO MEET THE INCOME TAX AND NATIONAL INSURANCE LIABILITIES OF THE PDMR/DIRECTOR ARISING FROM THE VESTING





9.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired


11,559

10.

Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.01%






11.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed


3,318

12.

Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


Less than 0.01%


13.

Price per share or value of transaction


5.921346p PER SHARE (VESTING AND SALE PRICE)


14.

Date and place of transaction


26 SEPTEMBER 2008LONDONUK





15.

Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.05%


16.

Date issuer informed of transaction


29 SEPTEMBER 2008




If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes


17.

Date of grant


-

18.

Period during which or date on which exercisable


-






19.

Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option


-


20.

Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number)


-





21.

Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of exercise


-


22.

Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following notification


-





23.

Any additional information


-

24.

Name of contact and telephone number for queries


K D WOODIER TEL: 01392 443150




Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification


K D WOODIER


Date of notification     30 SEPTEMBER 2008



Notes:    This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DR 3.3.


(1)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.

(2)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.

(3)

An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.

(4)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.


  Annex DTR3


Notification of Transactions of Directors/Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility and Connected Persons



All relevant boxes should be completed in block capital letters.


1.

Name of the issuer


PENNON GROUP PLC

2.

State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R, 

(ii) a disclosure made in accordance 

LR 9.8.6R(1) or

(iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act (2006).


(i)






3.

Name of person discharging managerial

responsibilities/director


MRS M S READ

4.

State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/ director named in 3 and identify the connected person


N/A






5.

Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non beneficial interest 1


HOLDING IN RESPECT OF 3. ABOVE

6.

Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares


ORDINARY SHARES @ 40.7p







7.

Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them


MONICA SUSAN READ  


8.

State the nature of the transaction


VESTING BY PENNON SHARE PLANS (GUERNSEY) LIMITED ('PLAN TRUSTEE') OF 70% (THE REMAINING 30% HAS LAPSED) OF THE AWARD MADE BY THE ISSUER IN SEPTEMBER 2005 PURSUANT TO THE ISSUER'S RESTRICTED SHARE PLAN AT THE END OF THE 3 YEAR RESTRICTED PERIOD AND UPON SATISFACTION OF A TOTAL SHAREHOLDER RETURN PERFORMANCE CONDITION. ALSO, THE SALE BY THE PLAN TRUSTEE OF SUFFICIENT OF THE SHARES RELEASED TO MEET THE INCOME TAX AND NATIONAL INSURANCE LIABILITIES OF THE PDMR/DIRECTOR ARISING FROM THE VESTING





9.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired


10,917

10.

Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.01%






11.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed


3,133

12.

Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


Less than 0.01%


13.

Price per share or value of transaction


5.921346p PER SHARE (VESTING AND SALE PRICE)


14.

Date and place of transaction


26 SEPTEMBER 2008LONDONUK





15.

Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.05%


16.

Date issuer informed of transaction


29 SEPTEMBER 2008




If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes


17.

Date of grant


-

18.

Period during which or date on which exercisable


-






19.

Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option


-


20.

Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number)


-





21.

Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of exercise


-


22.

Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following notification


-





23.

Any additional information


-

24.

Name of contact and telephone number for queries


K D WOODIER TEL: 01392 443150




Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification


K D WOODIER


Date of notification     30 SEPTEMBER 2008



Notes:    This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DR 3.3.


(1)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.

(2)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.

(3)

An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.

(4)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.


  Annex DTR3


Notification of Transactions of Directors/Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility and Connected Persons



All relevant boxes should be completed in block capital letters.


1.

Name of the issuer


PENNON GROUP PLC

2.

State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R, 

(ii) a disclosure made in accordance 

LR 9.8.6R(1) or

(iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act (2006).


(i)






3.

Name of person discharging managerial

responsibilities/director


MR D B ROBERTSON

4.

State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/ director named in 3 and identify the connected person


N/A






5.

Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non beneficial interest 1


HOLDING IN RESPECT OF 3. ABOVE

6.

Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares


ORDINARY SHARES @ 40.7p







7.

Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them


DAVID BALFOUR ROBERTSON


8.

State the nature of the transaction


VESTING BY PENNON SHARE PLANS (GUERNSEY) LIMITED ('PLAN TRUSTEE') OF 70% (THE REMAINING 30% HAS LAPSED) OF THE AWARD MADE BY THE ISSUER IN SEPTEMBER 2005 PURSUANT TO THE ISSUER'S RESTRICTED SHARE PLAN AT THE END OF THE 3 YEAR RESTRICTED PERIOD AND UPON SATISFACTION OF A TOTAL SHAREHOLDER RETURN PERFORMANCE CONDITION. ALSO, THE SALE BY THE PLAN TRUSTEE OF SUFFICIENT OF THE SHARES RELEASED TO MEET THE INCOME TAX AND NATIONAL INSURANCE LIABILITIES OF THE PDMR/DIRECTOR ARISING FROM THE VESTING





9.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired


10,167

10.

Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.01%






11.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed


2,918

12.

Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


Less than 0.01%


13.

Price per share or value of transaction


5.921346p PER SHARE (VESTING AND SALE PRICE)


14.

Date and place of transaction


26 SEPTEMBER 2008LONDONUK





15.

Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.05%


16.

Date issuer informed of transaction


29 SEPTEMBER 2008




If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes


17.

Date of grant


-

18.

Period during which or date on which exercisable


-






19.

Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option


-


20.

Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number)


-





21.

Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of exercise


-


22.

Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following notification


-





23.

Any additional information


-

24.

Name of contact and telephone number for queries


K D WOODIER TEL: 01392 443150




Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification


K D WOODIER


Date of notification     30 SEPTEMBER 2008



Notes:    This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DR 3.3.


(1)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.

(2)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.

(3)

An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.

(4)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.


  Annex DTR3


Notification of Transactions of Directors/Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility and Connected Persons



All relevant boxes should be completed in block capital letters.


1.

Name of the issuer


PENNON GROUP PLC

2.

State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R, 

(ii) a disclosure made in accordance 

LR 9.8.6R(1) or

(iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act (2006).


(i)






3.

Name of person discharging managerial

responsibilities/director


MR K D WOODIER

4.

State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/ director named in 3 and identify the connected person


N/A






5.

Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non beneficial interest 1


HOLDING IN RESPECT OF 3. ABOVE

6.

Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares


ORDINARY SHARES @ 40.7p







7.

Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them


KENNETH DAVID WOODIER


8.

State the nature of the transaction


VESTING BY PENNON SHARE PLANS (GUERNSEY) LIMITED ('PLAN TRUSTEE') OF 70% (THE REMAINING 30% HAS LAPSED) OF THE AWARD MADE BY THE ISSUER IN SEPTEMBER 2005 PURSUANT TO THE ISSUER'S RESTRICTED SHARE PLAN AT THE END OF THE 3 YEAR RESTRICTED PERIOD AND UPON SATISFACTION OF A TOTAL SHAREHOLDER RETURN PERFORMANCE CONDITION. ALSO, THE SALE BY THE PLAN TRUSTEE OF SUFFICIENT OF THE SHARES RELEASED TO MEET THE INCOME TAX AND NATIONAL INSURANCE LIABILITIES OF THE PDMR/DIRECTOR ARISING FROM THE VESTING





9.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired


22,476

10.

Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.01%






11.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed


6,451

12.

Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


Less than 0.01%

13.

Price per share or value of transaction


5.921346p PER SHARE (VESTING AND SALE PRICE)


14.

Date and place of transaction


26 SEPTEMBER 2008LONDONUK





15.

Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.05%


16.

Date issuer informed of transaction


29 SEPTEMBER 2008




If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes


17.

Date of grant


-

18.

Period during which or date on which exercisable


-






19.

Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option


-


20.

Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number)


-





21.

Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of exercise


-


22.

Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following notification


-





23.

Any additional information


-

24.

Name of contact and telephone number for queries


K D WOODIER TEL: 01392 443150




Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification


K D WOODIER


Date of notification     30 SEPTEMBER 2008



Notes:    This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DR 3.3.


(1)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.

(2)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.

(3)

An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.

(4)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.


  Annex DTR3


Notification of Transactions of Directors/Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility and Connected Persons



All relevant boxes should be completed in block capital letters.


1.

Name of the issuer


PENNON GROUP PLC

2.

State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R, 

(ii) a disclosure made in accordance 

LR 9.8.6R(1) or

(iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act (2006).


(i)






3.

Name of person discharging managerial

responsibilities/director


MR M HELLINGS

4.

State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/ director named in 3 and identify the connected person


N/A






5.

Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non beneficial interest 1


HOLDING IN RESPECT OF 3. ABOVE

6.

Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares


ORDINARY SHARES @ 40.7p







7.

Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them


MICHAEL HELLINGS  


8.

State the nature of the transaction


VESTING BY PENNON SHARE PLANS (GUERNSEY) LIMITED ('PLAN TRUSTEE') OF 70% (THE REMAINING 30% HAS LAPSED) OF THE AWARD MADE BY THE ISSUER IN SEPTEMBER 2005 PURSUANT TO THE ISSUER'S RESTRICTED SHARE PLAN AT THE END OF THE 3 YEAR RESTRICTED PERIOD AND UPON SATISFACTION OF A TOTAL SHAREHOLDER RETURN PERFORMANCE CONDITION. ALSO, THE SALE BY THE PLAN TRUSTEE OF SUFFICIENT OF THE SHARES RELEASED TO MEET THE INCOME TAX AND NATIONAL INSURANCE LIABILITIES OF THE PDMR/DIRECTOR ARISING FROM THE VESTING





9.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired


20,874

10.

Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.01%






11.

Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed


5,991

12.

Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)

Less than 0.01%

13.

Price per share or value of transaction


5.921346p PER SHARE (VESTING AND SALE PRICE)


14.

Date and place of transaction


26 SEPTEMBER 2008LONDONUK





15.

Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)


LESS THAN 0.05%


16.

Date issuer informed of transaction


29 SEPTEMBER 2008




If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes


17.

Date of grant


-

18.

Period during which or date on which exercisable


-






19.

Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option


-


20.

Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number)


-





21.

Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of exercise


-


22.

Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following notification


-





23.

Any additional information


-

24.

Name of contact and telephone number for queries


K D WOODIER TEL: 01392 443150




Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification


K D WOODIER


Date of notification     30 SEPTEMBER 2008



Notes:    This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DR 3.3.


(1)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.

(2)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.

(3)

An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.

(4)

An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.


www.pennon-group.co.uk  


End transmission 


This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
 
END
 
 
RDSFKKKQQBKDPCN