RNS Number : 1651Y
Murray Income Trust PLC
02 July 2008
MURRAY INCOME TRUST PLC ('the Company')
The Company announces that it is satisfied, by virtue of the points listed below, that all inside information which the Directors and the Company may have in the period leading up to the Announcement of the Annual Results, has been notified to a Regulated Information Service ('RIS') and that the Company is thereby exempted from the provisions of the Model Code in relation to closed periods for any dealings by persons discharging managerial responsibilities in the Company and any purchases by the Company of its own securities.
In so stating the Company has regard to;
1) the announcement on the 2 July 2008 of the Net Asset Value per share as of the close of business on the 1 July 2008,
2) the company’s belief, following reasonable enquiries, that there will be no material difference between the information published on the 2 July 2008 and that to be included in the forthcoming Announcement of the Annual Results,
3) the Company’s practice of calculating Net Asset Values per share each business day and the announcement of these Net Asset Values to an RIS,
4) there being no other unpublished information which constitutes price sensitive information in respect of the Company’s securities and
5) there being no material unquoted investments within the Company’s portfolio.
This announcement is issued pursuant to paragraph 15.5.1 of the FSA Listing Rules as amended 28/09/2007.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange