04 May 2007
For Immediate Release
4 May 2007
SEVERSTAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS RESOLUTIONS:
Severstal's Board of Directors held on 30 April 2007 approved the agenda of AGM
1. Election of the members of the Board of Directors of OAO Severstal.
2. Approval of annual report, annual accounting report including income
3. Distribution of profit for the year ended 31 December 2006. Approval of
dividend for the year ended 31 December 2006.
4. Election of Chief Executive Officer of OAO Severstal.
5. Approval of the new edition of Charter of OAO C Severstal.
6. Approval of the new edition of Regulation on Board of Directors of OAO
7. Election of the members of check-up committee of OAO Severstal.
8. Approval of an auditor of OAO Severstal.
9. Approval of an interested party deal (a number of related deals) between OAO
Severstal and Promishlenno-Stroitelniy Bank (Bank) to allocate company's
funds into bank deposits in Russian rubles and foreign currency on the
following terms: the maximum amount limited by 150,000,000,000 rubles; the
minimum interest rate not lower than 3% per annum; and allocation period
more than one day.
The Board of Directors recommended a dividend of 5 rubles per one share and per
one global depositary receipt ('GDR') for the year ended 31 December 2006.
The date of company's Annual General Meeting: 15 June 2007.
The location of company's Annual General Meeting: Russia, Vologda region,
Cherepovets, Stalevarov str. 41, Metallurgists Palace.
The registration for Annual General Meeting starts at 11.00 a.m. (MT)
Annual General Meeting starts at 12.00 p.m. (MT)
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange