British Airways PLC
27 September 2006
Information required on the Appointment of a New Director:
James A Lawrence ('the Director')
1. Details of all directorships held by the Director in any other
publicly quoted company at any time in the previous five years, indicating dates
of retirement or resignation where applicable.
Current Employment: General Mills, Inc.
Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer
Current Directorship: Avnet, Inc.
From January 1999
Past Directorships: St. Paul Travelers
(Retired - March 2005))
Apple Computer Inc.
(Retired - March 2004))
Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
(Retired - August 2003)
2. Details of any unspent convictions in relation to indictable
3. Details of any bankruptcies or individual voluntary
arrangements of the Director.
4. Details of any receiverships, compulsory liquidations,
creditors' voluntary liquidations, administrations, company voluntary
arrangements or any composition or arrangement with its creditors generally or
any class of its creditors of any company where the Director was an executive
director at the time of, or within the 12 months preceding, such events.
5. Details of any compulsory liquidations, administrations or
partnership voluntary arrangements of any partnerships where the Director was a
partner at the time of, or within the 12 months preceding, such event.
6. Details of receiverships of any asset of the Director or of
any partnership of which the Director was a partner at the time of, or within
the 12 months preceding, such event.
7. Details of any public criticisms of the Director by any
statutory or regulatory authorities (including designated professional bodies)
and whether the Director has ever been disqualified by a court from acting as a
director of a company or from acting in the management or conduct of the affairs
of any company.
James A Lawrence: Interests in the securities of British Airways Plc
1. Ordinary shares NIL
2. Ordinary shares subject to restrictions: NIL
3. Ordinary Share Options (Nil paid for grant): NIL
4. Savings Related Share Option Schemes: NIL
5. Conditional Ordinary Share Options: NIL
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange