Lazard Asset Management
The World Trust Fund
Société d'Investissement à capital Fixe
C/o State Street Bank Luxembourg S.A.
Registered office: 49, Avenue J.F. Kennedy, L - 1855 Luxembourg
R.C.S. Luxembourg No. B 37 154
NOTICE OF MEETING
We have the pleasure of inviting you to attend the annual general meeting of
shareholders of The World Trust Fund (the 'Company'), which will be held on 16th
August 2006 at 3.00 p.m. at the registered office of the Company at 49, Avenue
J.F. Kennedy, L - 1855 Luxembourg, with the following agenda:
1. Hearing of the reports of the directors and of the external auditor of the
Company for the fiscal year ended 31st March 2006.
2. Approval of director's fees.
3. Consideration and approval of the Statement of Net Assets and of the
Statement of Operations of the Company for the fiscal year ended 31st March
4. Consideration and approval of the profit and loss accounts for the financial
year ended 31st March 2006 and allocation of the net profits.
5. Discharge to be granted to the directors with respect to the performance of
their duties for the fiscal year ended 31st March 2006.
6. Re-election of Mr Jeremy W. Sillem, Mr Alexander E. Zagoreos, Mr John M.
Hignett and Mr Philip R. McLoughlin and election of Mr Duncan Budge as
directors until the next annual general meeting of shareholders to be held
in 2007 or when their successors are appointed.
7. Re-election of the external auditor until the next annual general meeting of
shareholders to be held in 2007 or when its successor is appointed.
The shareholders are advised that no quorum for the items of the agenda is
required, and that the decisions will be taken if approved by a simple majority
of the shares present or represented at the meeting. Each whole share is
entitled to one vote. Shareholders who will not be able to attend such meeting
may vote by proxy by returning the duly completed and signed proxy form, as
attached hereto or which may be available at the registered office of the
Company, by mail to State Street Bank Luxembourg S.A. (49, avenue J.F. Kennedy,
L-1855 Luxembourg) attention Jean Yves Vergnaud before the 11th of August 2006.
By order of the Board of Directors