26 May 2006
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS, PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL
RESPONSIBILITY OR CONNECTED PERSONS
1. Name of the issuer
Elementis plc ('Elementis')
2. Details of whether the notification relates to:
(i) a transaction required to be notified in accordance with DR 3.1.2R or
(ii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 324 (as extended by section
328) of the Companies Act 1985; or
(iii) both (i) and (ii)
The disposal of interests in two investment vehicles that have an interest in
Elementis (as detailed below) are hereby notified pursuant to (ii) above by
3. Name of person discharging managerial responsibilities/director
4. The notification relates to the following person or persons connected with a
person discharging managerial responsibilities/director named in 3:
Hanover I Fund LP;
Hanover I Master Fund LP.
5. Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person
referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non-beneficial interest
The notification is in respect of the holdings of the persons referred to in 4.
above whose holdings have not changed and relates to the former interest of
Edward Bramson in Elementis shares via the two investment vehicles.
6. Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or
financial instruments relating to shares
7. Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of
shares held by each of them
Vidacos Nominees Limited - 6,246,929 - held on behalf of Hanover I Fund LP and
Hanover I Master Fund LP.
8 Nature of the transactions
Disposal of interests in Hanover I Fund LP and Hanover Master I Fund.
9. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares
10. Percentage of issued class acquired (excluding treasury shares of that
11. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares
12. Percentage of issued class disposed (excluding treasury shares of that
13. Price per share or value of transactions
14. Date and place of transactions
Disposal of interests in Hanover I Fund LP and Hanover Master I Fund:
19 May 2006, London
15. Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following
notification (excluding any treasury shares):
Edward Bramson is interested in the following no Elementis shares pursuant to
section 324 of the Companies Act 1985.
16. Date issuer informed of transaction
25 May 2006
Name of contact and telephone number for queries:
Jennifer Murphy, COMPANY SECRETARY T: 020 7408 9300
Date of Notification: 26 May 2006
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange