23 June 2004
NOTICE OF MEETING
The Board of Directors of ZALAKERAMIA RT (8900 Zalaegerszeg, Kosztolanyi D. ter
6, Hungary) hereby notifies the Shareholders of the Company that the Company
will hold an
Extraordinary General Meeting at
10 a.m. on July 23, 2004.
Venue of the EGM: Tofej Plant of Zalakeramia Rt
(8946 Tofej, Rakoczi u. 44, Hungary)
Items of the agenda:
1. Amend the Articles of Association of the Company:
• in order to conform with the effective provisions of law XLIX of 2003
• Section II.4. 'The Company's branch plants' and
• Section III.5. 'The Company's sphere of operations'
1. Decision on the transformation of the securities produced by way of printing,
issued by the Company, into dematerialized shares in accordance with the
provisions of law nr. CXX of 2001 on Capital Market and law nr. CXLIV of
1997 on Business Organizations.
2. Recall members of the Board of Directors;
3. Appoint new members of the Board of Directors, determine their remuneration;
4. Discuss the disclosure of the minutes of meeting of the Board of Directors
held since December 18, 2003;
5. Determine the remuneration of the auditors.
The Shareholders' Meeting has a quorum when the shareholders representing more
than the half of the voting shares attend the meeting.
The Shareholders may attend the Shareholders' Meeting personally or through
their duly authorized representatives (with a power of attorney included in a
public instrument or a private deed of full conclusive force). The shares or the
certificates of deposit issued on the shares should be deposited with the
representative of the Board of Directors at the place of the EGM before its
commencement when signing the attendance sheet (registration). Registration will
take place from 9.00 a.m. to 9.45 a.m. on the day of the Shareholders' Meeting.
If the Shareholders' Meeting does not have a quorum the Board of Directors shall
convene the Extraordinary General Meeting by 10.30 a.m. on July 23, 2004 at the
same place and with the same agenda. The repeated Shareholder's Meeting shall
have a quorum in respect of the items on the original agenda irrespective of the
numbers of those present.
The Board of Directors of ZALAKERAMIA RT
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange