14 November 2001
Notice of Annual General Meeting
ANTISOMA PLC (LSE:ASM; NASD:ASOM)
West Africa House
London W5 3QR
Registered Number: 3248123
The Board of Directors is pleased to invite the shareholders of Antisoma plc
to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Company which will take place on
Friday 14 December 2001 at 2.00pm at the offices of CMS Cameron McKenna, Mitre
House, 160 Aldersgate Street, London EC1A 4DD.
1. To receive the audited financial statements of the Company for
the year ended 30 June 2001 together with the Directors' report and the
auditors' report on those financial statements.
2. To receive the report of the Board on remuneration for the year
ended 30 June 2001.
3. To re-appoint Glyn Owain Edwards as a Director of the Company.
4. To re-appoint Raymond John Spencer as a Director of the Company.
5. To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers as the auditors of the
Company and to authorise the Directors' to fix their remuneration.
6. To amend the Company Share Option Plan Parts A and B.
7. To disapply pre-emption rights on the allotment of shares.
8. To amend the Articles of Association in relation to electronic
communication with shareholders.
Shareholders who acquired their interest in shares through the book entry
systems of Intersettle, Cedelbank and/or Euroclear and/or Clearstream at or
following the listing of Antisoma shares on EASDAQ (now NASDAQ Europe) on 17
December 1998 must make appropriate arrangements through Euroclear or
Clearstream in order to exercise the votes attached to the underlying shares
in the Company in which they are interested.
Shareholders who appear on the register of members of the Company can vote in
person or by proxy using documents drawn up by the Company and which can be
obtained at no cost from the Company Secretary (Tel: +44 (0)20 8799 8200) at
the registered office of the Company.
Shareholders who require further guidance on exercising their right to vote or
attend the meeting should contact the Company Secretary (see above).