Capita Group PLC
27 February 2001
Letter to Company Announcements Office
In accordance with S134 of the Companies Act 1989, we write to inform you of the
following notifiable interests in the Capita Group Plc (letter follows).
Capita were notified of this change on 27/02/01
Capita's current number of shares in issue is 653,374,307
Letter from Capital Group Plc
Letter to Capita Group Plc
Letter dated 22 February 2001
Section 198 Companies Act 1985
We, The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, for ourselves and on behalf of:
National Westminster Bank Plc
write to advise you pursuant to Section 198 of the Companies Act 1985 (the Act)
1. This notification relates to the ordinary 2p share capital of Capita Group
2. The number of shares of the person(s) with an interest, for the purposes of
sections 208 and 209 of the Act, immediately after the time when the
obligation arose, are shown on the schedule below.
3. The identities of the registered holders of these shares and the number of
shares held by each holder, so far as is known to us at the date of this
notification, are shown on the schedule below.
4. The percentages quoted on the schedule below are based on your issued
ordinary share capital of 653,246,764, as advised to us by FT information.
5. None of the shares on the schedule below relates to interests as mentioned
in Section 208(5) of the Act.
6. The Royal Bank of Scotland Group also have an interest in 24,012,109 shares
but has not come under a further obligation, to make a disclosure as defined
under Section 199 of the Act.
Letter from Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Schedule of registered holders for notification S198-L01/RJH/1009
Registered Holder Number of Shares Percentage
BNY GIL Client A/C Nominees Ltd 1,188,203
Bank of New York (Nominees) Ltd 20,652,450
Chase Nominees Ltd 57,965
NatWest FIS Nominees Ltd 135,828
National Westminster Bank Plc 16,285
Pershing Keen Nominees Limited 10,000
Total interest of National Westminster Bank Plc 22,060,731 3.37