RNS Number : 3468C
04 March 2011
For Immediate Release
4 March 2011
("Hunting" or "the Company")
Annual Report and Accounts
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Hunting PLC (LSE:HTG) the international energy services group announces that it has today posted to shareholders the 2010 Annual Report and Accounts and a Notice of its Annual General Meeting to be held on Wednesday 20 April 2011.
Copies of these documents have been submitted to the UK Listing Authority and will shortly be available for inspection via the Financial Services Authority's National Storage Mechanism located at http://www.hemscott.com/nsm.do.
Annual General Meeting
The documents sent to shareholders in connection with the Company's Annual General Meeting include:
· Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2010
· Circular comprising Chairman's Explanatory Letter and Notice of Annual General Meeting
· Proxy Card
· Letter to shareholders regarding electronic communications
Copies of these documents can be obtained during normal business hours until Monday 18 April 2011 at the registered office of the Company:
3 Cockspur Street
The Annual General Meeting will be held at The Royal Automobile Club, 89 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5HS on Wednesday 20 April 2011 at 10:30 a.m. The business of the meeting will include the proposal of the following special resolutions:
· Disapplying pre-emption rights over Ordinary shares until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting
· Authorising the Company to purchase Ordinary shares
· Authorising the Company to hold general meetings (except an AGM) on 14 clear days' notice
The full terms of these and the other resolutions to be proposed at the AGM are set out in the Circular.
The Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2010 and the Notice of Annual General Meeting are also available on the Company's website at www.huntingplc.com.
For further information, please contact:
020 7321 0123
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange