Frutarom Industries Limited
20 July 2005
Below is the immediate report submitted today to the Israeli Securities
Authority ('ISA') and the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange through the ISA's electronic
submission system in accordance with the Securities Regulations (Periodic and
Immediate Reports), 1970
Frutarom Industries Ltd.
Registration No.: 52-004280-5
The securities of the Company are listed for trading on the Tel-Aviv Stock
25 HaShaish St., P.O.B. 10067, Haifa 26110
Tel: +972-4-846 2401, Fax: +972-4-872 2517, www.frutarom.com
20 July 2005
Israeli Securities Authority Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Ltd.
Immediate Report regarding Termination of Senior Officeholder
Regulation 34(a) of the Securities Regulations (Periodic and Immediate Reports),
1. First Name: Ori
Last Name: Yehudai
Type of I.D. number: Israeli I.D.
I.D. Number: 052731569
Citizenship/Country of Incorporation or Registration: Israeli citizen
2. Position held: Director
3. Termination Date: July 20, 2005
Holds office since: January 1, 1996
4. To the best of the Company's knowledge the termination is not under
circumstances that need to be brought to the shareholders attention.
5. Reason for Termination: Resignation
6. Position he will continue to hold in the Company: President & CEO
7. After termination will the Senior Officeholder continue to be:
a. An Interested Party: Yes
b. A Senior Officeholder: Yes (President & CEO)
8. Date and time when the Company first became aware of the reported
event: July 20, 2005 at 12:00.
Eyal Shohat, Adv.
Legal Counsel and Corporate Secretary
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange